This New Travel App Takes the Pain out of Group Trips
Written by VIVA Staff
Most people have experienced the stress of organizing a group trip, whether it's for a bachelorette party, a weekend at a festival or sporting event, or a family vacation. Launchtrip, a brand-new app poised to shake up the travel industry, is determined to end those struggles.
The app, which is now available on iOS, removes the hassle associated with group travel by allowing users to plan and book trips based on destination city or specific event, and giving them the ability to divide costs among their group, easing the process of collecting payments.
See how Launchtrip works below:
Launchtrip App Features
- Search by city or event to book accommodation and restaurants close to major sports, music, and entertainment events across the country
- Book hotel accommodations from a curated selection of 3 - 5 star properties across the country. From independent boutique hotels to 5-star luxury properties and everything in between, Launchtrip offers thousands of hotels across 8 major US cities to start, with more becoming available every month
- Review thousands of highly recommended restaurants and book right in the app using Resy as Launchtrip’s official restaurant booking partner
- Split and manage payments of your group trips (available for group trips of 3 or more people) Receive scaling group discounts with partnered hotels
- Take advantage of Launchtrip’s signature 24/7 concierge service - online and with text-driven customer support, powered by humans.
Launchtrip users will also benefit from the app's "My Trip" feature, where they can manage all of their group's reservations (both accommodations and restaurants) and also their guest list, meaning they won’t be inundated with emails from multiple vendors. Within the "My Trip" feature, users can name their trip, check the trip’s guest list and see who has paid, and send reminders to anyone who's still owing. Launchtrip will also introduce ground transportation and travel insurance features by the end of 2021, making it even more useful to anyone plotting a trip.
Launchtrip is now available in the iOS store. The VIVA team has already spent some time poking around on the app, and it's equipped with every tool you need to make your next group trip a breeze.