It’s hard to believe, but we’re already halfway to Halloween. Orlando’s famous Walt Disney World Resort celebrated that landmark by unveiling a new after-hours celebration scheduled to commence later this year.
The newly announced Disney After Hours BOO BASH, which is described by an official press release as a “ghostly gathering offering music, decorations, attractions and oh-so-eerie entertainment,” will go on select nights from August 10th until October 31st inside the Magic Kingdom, starting at 7:00 pm.
In order to attend these events, guests will need to purchase a special ticket—the standard day park ticket and Disney Park Pass theme park reservation are not required. Tickets will go on sale next month.
Here’s a rundown of the fun that a Disney After Hours BOO BASH ticket unlocks:
- Halloween-themed cavalcades
- Candy stops, with plenty of sweet surprises
- Character sightings throughout the park
- Special performances by the Cadaver Dans
- Attractions, including favorites like Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Special décor, lighting, music and more!
Disney After Hours BOO BASH guests are encouraged to show up wearing their favorite costumes. However, it’s important to be mindful of the park’s dress code and costume guidelines. Guests are also encouraged to stay up to date on the park’s latest health and safety protocols.
Will you be attending Disney After Hours BOO BASH later this year?